Digital Communications at Curwensville Alliance
If you are communicating with your friends and family in digital ways, you might want to connect with Curwensville Alliance in those ways. Here are some technologies Curwensville Alliance uses to connect digitally.
- The Web Site — Be sure to check www.curwensvillealliance.org regularly.
- The Prayer-line Dialer — Fill out a card in church to have your phone number placed on an automated dialer that will call you with any prayer requests. When the dialer calls, you simply need to listen to the request and pray — no need to call another person.
- The e-prayerline — Fill out a card in church to be subscribed to this email prayer list.
- Announcements via email — Fill out a card in church to sign up to get special announcements regarding last-minute schedule changes.
- Facebook and Twitter — Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Everything that goes on Twitter is reflected on Facebook and on the church web site, but the advantage of Twitter is that you are informed immediately.
- The Pastor’s Prayer Blog — Occasionally Pastor Steve posts prayer requests and devotional thoughts at his Prayer Blog. You can go there to read and if you like, sign up for email updates on that site.
- Laurel’s Women’s Bible Study Blog — Laurel Shields is posting through-the-week devotional thoughts for the women who attend her Bible Study. It’s at Women of Grace. You can go there to read and if you like, sign up for email updates on that site.
- Podcasts of Sermons — You can listen to most sermons right from the web site or if you have an mp3 player that receives podcasts, you can find sermons here.
Naturally, you can always get information concerning the ministry of the church in the bulletin. These digital resources are in place for your convenience.